PDA

View Full Version : Start telephone support next monday

jaded jean
09-06-10, 10:28
Hi all.
after being let down by the sparse support system here in the town where I live I subscribed to No Panic for a support group so I could speak to someone and get help and encouragement on this cruel journey thru anxiety/ depression.
Anyway I had a call yesterday and it was my new support worker, we had a wonderful chat and she semed to get a grasp on what MY own fears were straight away so that gave me hope and encourage ment.
Heres to a successful support programme
Jean:D

BunnyMazonas
09-06-10, 13:26
I'm so glad you've had such a positive start to your support programme.

Here's wishing you all the support and mindfulness you'll need to get through this. Hugs, if you accept them!:hugs:

jaded jean
09-06-10, 15:51
Thank you soooooo much!!
Do you know, I am really looking forward to this. It feels like being a very small voice in a big world but someone heard me!
happy days:yesyes:

margaret jones
09-06-10, 16:29
Hi Jean is it the telephone support group that is organised through no panic ???

If so i did it last year and found it a very helpfull and supportative group hope you do to

Take Care Maggie

annette1
09-06-10, 17:42
Hi Jean
I'm so pleased you have found such good support from NMP, we are so lucky to have found this forum.

This sounds like really good support, could someone tell me more details please.

Thanks Annette

Jannie2948
09-06-10, 17:52
Evening Jean
That's really good news, and I hope it goes really well for you. What a good idea, never knew that there was an option like that on this web site. Fantastic :-)
All the very best to you.
Jannie x x

nomorepanic
09-06-10, 18:47
Can I just clear up that this service is run by the charity No Panic and not this website.

I have done the telephone recovery twice now and the first time really helped me.

If you are interested then please go to www.nopanic.org.uk (http://www.nopanic.org.uk)