PDA

View Full Version : Just introducing myself

Megan73
09-06-10, 10:34
I been reading this forum for just over a year now. It was very reassuring when I was going through hell last feb.

I have been an anxiety sufferer since about 12 yrs old and 25 years later I hit what I thought was rock bottom last year.:weep: However with the help of re-medication and cbt i got through the worse of it.

So why am I posting now you may ask? Well my worse fear as come up again hospitals and medical treatment. :ohmy: Feel as if I am going down that spiral of doom again and feel this time I might just post to get a little more support.

Thanks for reading

Megan

diane07
09-06-10, 10:36
Hi Megan73

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

staypositive
09-06-10, 11:13
Welcome to NMP :)

Get stuck in, we're a friendly bunch :D

Danny

Vanilla Sky
09-06-10, 14:04
Hi Megan and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

JT69
09-06-10, 14:12
Hi Megan,

You have certainly found the right place here at NMP!! Please feel free to post away and you will get plenty of help and support. I found the site by accident searching for info on my meds and dont know what I would of done without it. The people on here know how you're feeling and there is always someone around to offer support.

Take care and good luck on your journey.

JO.xx