PDA

View Full Version : jason lupton rip 3 years today

ASH65
09-06-10, 17:26
my lovely friend and neighbour Jason tragically drowned in the river Lune 3 years ago today.I will never forget that day.,scorching hot,the helicopters overhead and the search teams.seeing his devoted mum leap the back fence and run to be by the riverside,hearing her scream out his name later when he had been found,utterly harrowing.he was 17 and in a letter to his mum i wrote that I would love to be having a beer a joint and a laugh with him tonight,things he loved to do.godbless you mate,i wish to **** you hadnt gone swimming that day.the world misses that lovely lads smile and sunny disposition.:weep::weep::weep:
"procession moves on the shouting is over.praise to the glory of loved ones now gone"

gary_2.0
09-06-10, 18:05
So horrible when happy memories of those we loved are overshadowed by such traumatic events.

Hope you'll soon be able to cast off this shadow and think of happier times.

:hugs:

JaneC
09-06-10, 19:15
ASH, I'm so very sorry. My son's friend drowned three years ago last Friday. He was 14. It was without doubt the worst thing that's ever happened in our lives. We never go a day without thinking about him. I'm sure your friend's mum was very touched by your letter. I am also sure it means a lot to his family that he is so much in your heart and mind. Keep him there always :hugs:

have you ever heard the Mary Elizabeth Frye Poem, Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep? I like to think of Andy being as it describes.