PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all that were in chatroom last night.

Granny Primark
09-06-10, 17:30
Last night we found out my bro in law had cancer of the bowel,kidneys and lungs.
We were in disbelief cus he looks so well.
Id had a bad day and finding out that was the final straw.
I went in chat and everyone was good and cheered me up. I was crying when I went in but found myself laughing out loud.
Ive always said that going in chat is like going to the local and having good banter with true friends.
A huge thank you to those that were in chat.
Special thanks to joel who I now want to adopt.:)

pollyanna
09-06-10, 20:16
Hi Lynn

i dont really go into chat, but was sorry to hear in your post that you have recieved some bad news, thinking of you and your family at this difficult time,

tc

P x

margaret jones
09-06-10, 21:43
Hi Lynn so sorry to hear the sad news about your brother in law sending hugs to you :hugs: all I no you will support him like you have so many of us on NMP

Take Care Maggie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Baggs
09-06-10, 21:58
If it wasn't for the chatroom I'd be right in the fertiliser.

onceagain
09-06-10, 21:58
Hi Lynn

I'm really sorry to hear your sad news, thinking of you x

Lynnann
10-06-10, 12:36
Hi Lynn,

I am sorry to read about your news but glad that you found the chatroom a helpful and supportive environment. I have to admit there have been times I don't know how I would have coped without it, many thanks to Nic for providing this facility:yesyes:

I would just like to take this opportunity to send you and your family a great big hug and wish there was more I could offer to help you through the difficult time ahead.

http://www.popularvirals.com/images/hugs/hugs-0921-rose.gif

Lynnann:flowers: