PDA

View Full Version : Nikk's Father In Hospital

gary_2.0
09-06-10, 18:19
Nikk's, (nikk_dolittle), father is presently in hospital, following what should have been a routine test causing serious complications.

I know she's not feeling too chipper in herself at present, so any hugs offered her way at this trying time, I'm sure, would be most welcome.

:hugs: You be strong there kiddo. Best wishes.

margaret jones
09-06-10, 18:22
Thinking of you Nikki and sending best wishes for a speedy recovery for your Dad

:hugs:Maggie

daybyday
09-06-10, 18:46
Sincere tender hugs.

RosieXXX
09-06-10, 20:02
Just a quick update. I have spoken to Nikk, and her Dad discharged himself from hopspital. He is now at home, and we hope he goes on ok.

gary_2.0
09-06-10, 21:19
Just a quick update. I have spoken to Nikk, and her Dad discharged himself from hopspital. He is now at home, and we hope he goes on ok.

Yes Helen that's correct, but now her Grandmother has had a nasty fall and Nikk's staying overnight to look after her!

Has anyone got any good news out there for once? :winks:

PoppyC
09-06-10, 21:28
Poor Nikk!
I just read the other thread about her Nan too.
Sending lots of hugs to you Nikk and hoping that your Dad and Nan improve soon and that you feel better soon too. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

JT69
10-06-10, 12:03
Hi Nikki,

Everything coming at once...poor you hun...my thoughts are with you and I so hope you get some good news!! Take care. Jo.xx

nikk_dolittle
10-06-10, 17:37
Thank you all. xxxxxxxxx

Not alot to add about dad at the moment.

Nikkxxxx