PDA

View Full Version : Nikk's Nan

RosieXXX
09-06-10, 20:08
I have just spoken to Nikk, and heard her Nan has had a serious fall, not far from her house. Fortunately the paramedics and ambulance turned up promptly, and they were able to check her out; she seems ok, but has suffered some bad bruising and injury to her head.

Nikk will be staying over night and keeping a close eye on her.

We wish them both well :hugs:

Zee
09-06-10, 21:20
Sending my best wishes to your Nan Nikk and to you too:hugs:

nikk_dolittle
10-06-10, 17:45
Thank you Helen. xxxxxxxxxxx and zee

Nan had gone to the doctors for a check up and had a taxi and decided to walk home via the fish and chip shop.... She was about 100 metres from her house when it happened. We arent too sure what happened but an RAC van had stopped as they saw her laying against a wall. So phoned the ambalance. luckly my nans next door neighbour was going out and regonised her and stopped to phone mum.

She went in the ambalance to have the tests theyy do. but NOTHING was broken.

Shes very badly banged her head and cut it, - looks like a tennis ball coming out the side :( Her hands are very cut up and busied knee which is really swollen.

I stayed the night with her, as I had to help her do some things, she couldnt do much and no washing up etc.. Also the paramedic said to stay incase her head gets worse.

This is the last thing she needs after her stroke in Nov. :(

Her tea was squashed but she still ate it after a fuss!!

I'm here for you Nan and I love you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gary_2.0
10-06-10, 19:25
Gentle hugs for you both :hugs:

PoppyC
10-06-10, 21:11
Nikk
You sound like such a lovely caring person and I am sure your Nan is very glad to have you there for her.
Hope your Nan soon feels much better and less sore. :flowers:
Hugs to you both.