PDA

View Full Version : tattoos & piercings......

complic8ed
22-02-04, 05:40
how many do ya'll have?

i have 12 tattoos & 7 piercings.

"Guns don't kill people. The Government does." -Dale Gribble [k.o.t.h]

Rennie1989
22-02-04, 18:07
ive got my ears pierced, but no tattoos

i was gonna have my belly pierced but i was havin p.a. everynight coz i was scared of the pain, and the fainting etc

i had my nose pierced once but it got manky so i had to remove it, now i have a lump on my nose where it was pierced.

jade

nomorepanic
22-02-04, 18:37
I only have my ears piereced and that was bad enough. I was forced into having it done for my 21st cos everyone bought me ear-rings - grrrrrrrrr!!

I nearly passed out after having the first ear done and they had to sit me down with head between my legs and a glass of water - lol!

How embarrassing - so there is no way I am getting anything else pierced.

Sorry but I don't like tattoos either.

Nicola

Rennie1989
22-02-04, 18:44
i have a prob with needles, i faint, i had both ears done at the same time and i passed out, i dont remember anythin then, but i remember vomoitting, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

jade

sarah
22-02-04, 20:17
Hey Nic

SNAP!!!!! I nearly fainted when I got mine done age 19. My sister had to run in to macdonalds to get me a drink while I sat on the pavement outside. Yep really embarrasing.
I got my second holes done at about 24 and I was no better...lol

love Sarah
xx

Rennie1989
22-02-04, 20:36
i aint havin anymore piercing, are ya gonna have anymore everyone

twister
22-02-04, 21:59
I have my ears pierced - 3 in one lobe, 2 in the other

I also have a small black tattoo on my right shoulder

I used to be a piercing queen though and had my belly button, my nose and two more at the top of my ears. I had the belly button one done without any anaesthetic too.....it hurt

Emily

Laurie28
24-02-04, 10:23
Just my ears pierced not tattoo's etc as i don't like pain!!!!!

lucky

Lottie32
24-02-04, 16:01
I had my ears done as a reward for passing my stupid violin grade 3!

I was 15. Everybody else in the entire world at school had theirs done before me.

And I was really ill about it too - and had to sit with my head between my legs and sip some water before I could walk out the salon (which conveniently was at the top of a large flight of stairs!!!)

Maybe there is a link between needle phobia/piercing phobia and panickers??????

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

sarah
24-02-04, 17:50
Lol Charlie

Yes it does seem to be a reoccuring theme here doesnt it?

I have wanted a tattoo for years but theres NO WAY anyone is gonna get me in that seat if im like that just having my ears done...lol

love Sarah
xx

Lottie32
24-02-04, 18:00
Sarah

Me too! Mind you I suppose the one good thing is that we won't end up with one of those saggy old granny tats when we are older!

Tried a henna one last year at a rock concert, but combination of sweat/mud/rain meant that it stayed on my arm for approximately three hours. Which for £20, was pretty expensive. Matt offered to have a go next year with a permanent marker pen. £1.25 and impossible to remove!!!!

Love

Charlie

caz
24-02-04, 19:15
hi everyone

on the subjects of peircing and tattoos
ive had my ears peirced since i was six yrs old and just before i turned 30 i had this overwhelming desire too have a nice panther or white tiger tattood on my lower back
well i booked the appointment for it but never went through with it [:I]peircings apart from the ears. i had my nose done twice mannually without the gun as i wanted a hoop and the lassie was a pure butcher still got it peirced now tho just a lil diamond stud thingy[:p] i also went and got my eyebrow pierced with a bar in it but took it out as my son refused too walk on same side o road as me [:0]lol

love caz

Rennie1989
24-02-04, 22:26
bless, how did ya feel xaz when ya had to take the eyebrow bar out??

jade

caz
25-02-04, 17:07
hi jade
re the eye bar i was a bit miffed having too take it out (id kept in for just a few weeks )and was like well that was a waste off money it did get a bit gunky, but i quite liked it being in i actually wanted the hoop but thot id be a bit off a b##### for catching on stuff ,suposse it was a bit scary seeing his mum with a nose ring and eye bar my daughter loved it tho i always wanted my belly peirced but not unfortunatly my belly not flat enuf for that :( i cant be doing with the tounge bars omg [xx(] ok on any one else but personally i just couldnt :(
love caz

Meg
25-02-04, 18:41
Tongue piercings are the quickest way to ruin your teeth forever.

Meg

Laurie28
02-03-04, 15:32
Why is that Meg? - just curious

Is it because yu could bite it an break them all??

Lucky

Lottie32
02-03-04, 16:03
Lucky - might be wrong, but I think it's cos the metal catches on your teeth and damages the enamel.

Am I right Meg?

Charlie

kate
02-03-04, 16:08
Charlie,

I'd heard that as well.

I would think it also flipping hurts as well, Yuck!

Kate x

kate
02-03-04, 16:14
Also on the piercing subject....

A few years ago my daughter drove us mad to have the top of her ear pierced, you know the cartlidge bit.

She had it done and said it didn't hurt at all.

So a couple of days later, I had mine done, and the pain was excrutiating!!!

I kept it in for about 2 weeks, agony, but I finally gave in and took it out!!

Kate x

Laurie28
02-03-04, 16:36
Thanks for that guys - I never thought of that (not that I would get my tongue pierced)

:Lucky

Meg
02-03-04, 20:29
Yes Charlie,

Clik claking all day with eating and talking, the enamel wears off - exposing the dentene underneath and then pain sets in ....

Often it's the back of the top front ones that take the brunt of it and they're not built for being attacked from within.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Brownie
17-03-04, 17:21
Hi all,
Well I have a lot of experience with piercings lol......when i was a bit younger i just went through a phase I guess. My first piercing(s) were my nipples[:0] OOOOOOOCH!!!! (dont ask why I did it lol)when the man did the first one I jumped and screamed so it came out sort of crooked lol but it was ok and the other one came out normal...but the crooked one got infected and my poor mom had to take it out ( that was more painful then the piercing so i kept the other one in for quite a while. Then I got my tounge pierced (it didnt hurt at all) then my belly button (oooooch!!) but then my mom made me take the tounge piercing out lol she said one stays the belly or the tounge! I loved the belly piercing but that wound up getting infected. I hope to get my belly pierced again but i dont know it was quite painful! I also have a tattoo on my lower back ( its really nice...its a tribal piece) but the most painful thing ever lol. I also used to work in a store where I had to do ear piercings it was agony having to pierce little babies ears I felt so bad lol. well theres a bit about the stupidly painful things I did.lol
-Christie

kate
17-03-04, 18:10
Ouch, Christie!!

All sounds dead painful to me LOL

Kate x