PDA

View Full Version : strange

rossi
10-06-10, 11:11
hi there anyone get this i could be walking around and feeling on edge and get little jolts like i have just been prouded with a cattle pod lol my body jolts so not sure if anyone sees this happening to me when it happens is this the dreaded anxiety.

NoPoet
10-06-10, 16:29
Sounds like a form of the infamous brain zap to me - do you get it in your head or everywhere? Are you currently taking (or stopping taking) medication?

rossi
10-06-10, 22:16
hi it can be all over or in the head and i take diazapam when i need to could be half of a 2mg or just a quater but nearly every day ineed it do yuo think it could be the diazapam!..

jothenurse
10-06-10, 22:45
I doubt the diazepam would cause that.

Going home
11-06-10, 00:02
Like psychopoet, I sometimes get these zaps in my head too...a bit like an electrical buzzy thingy...oh very eloquently put anna, but true!

Yes what you're feeling sounds like the same sort of thing. To be honest, compared to the other stuff I go through with anx, this one strangely enough doesn't freak me out but i can definately see how it could if my whole body came into it. I don't take any meds except beta blockers, but these zaps were happening way before but then the meds you're taking could be much different.

Best wishes
Anna xxx

Zee
13-06-10, 21:38
I had one of those in my forearm today. Thought I had been stung!! It lasted about 2 seconds.