PDA

View Full Version : back pain and sore to touch

lavender123
10-06-10, 18:59
does anybody know what could be wrong with my back, i have been under a lot of stress lately waiting for test results and my anxiety levels have shot right up, the pain is at the top and it hurts to touch the skin, its weird. and feels really sensitive to lie in bed, i have been rubbing all sorts of cream on it, but it makes no diffrence. thanks for looking any answeres would be appreciated.:)

Zee
10-06-10, 20:44
Hi lavendar, I mentioned somewhere on forum couple days ago that I had that same kind of sensation in a rib on left side. It feels like a light bruise to touch. Nothing internal, definately just feels like the rib..

lee270780
10-06-10, 22:02
its called neuralgia and its a very common condition i get it all the time its nothing to worry about lasts a while but eventually goes away, my brother also gets it and he doesnt have anxiety so its not anxiety related just a very common thing, hope that puts your mind at rest,
lee

MightyPC
11-06-10, 09:35
Hi Lavender, I am getting this on my shoulders, shoulder blades, upper back and now neck.

lavender123
11-06-10, 13:52
thanks everyone who replied to me, i rubbed some lavender oil mixed with body lotion to the top pf back, as its suppose to have calming properties init, it felt a bit better, but i do think its some sort of nerve pain ot cronic muscle tension in the back, i read that you sometimes hold tension in the back. thanks anyway!!:):)