PDA

View Full Version : I no longer know what to do with myself.

AnniePlacebo
11-06-10, 18:01
Is this a sign of our times?
So many people are suffering from this!
I'm so crippled right now I can barely breathe for most of the day.
It's ****ing scary and awful and nauseating.
I hate pharmaceuticals but now fear that's going to be the only
way to start helping this, which adds to my anxiety.
I feel so scared all the time and crying, which used to be a wonderful outlet for
me, no longer helps much at all, and I'll cry multiple times a day out of frustration.
It's weird to realize that you have a problem stemming entirely from your mind, but feel totally powerless to do anything about it.
I am experiencing an overwhelming fear right now that I will never be rid of this.
I absolutely hate my life right now.
I feel the need to bottle it all in right now, because I feel like it's starting to exhaust those close to me.
I think I've totally destroyed a relationship very important to me as a result of this panic and fear.
My whole body is in pain from tensing up so badly all of the time.
I was prescribed lorazepam to help but i find it to be a strange cloud of fake calm sitting over top of explosive anxiety.
I keep having constant daydreams of being in meadows or beautiful outdoor places, but have no ready access to this sort of escape because cars/buses the lot terrify me right now.
I feel trapped in my body with no way out anymore.
I'm tired of thinking about and talking about how badly i feel, but it seems a positive outlook is totally impossible right now.

jothenurse
11-06-10, 18:48
I use lorazepam - I take .5mg in the morning and .5mg at noon. How much are you taking? Sometimes I do get a little tired from the lorazepam and a little dizzy, but it does seem to take the edge off, which does help me make myself get out and do some things.

Vixxy
11-06-10, 18:48
Wierdly thinking positivly does help.
You say you have nice day dreams. Well think about them more, think about how much you enjoy your time in those beautiful fields. Dont worry that you cant get there just now. just know its something you can look forward to.