PDA

View Full Version : endoscopy and colonscopy!!

Forrest
10-02-06, 14:19
Well i had my tests done on wed and all looked great doc took a few biopys just to look a little deeper but other then that all went well he say no more test for me because the more they do the more it is bad on me and the state of mind with my axiety and being a hypo i was dx with ibs as the cause of bowell problems gi doc says to stay off of health sites iam only able to go to this site and my ibs site because he says this is the sorce of my problems but it sooo hard not to google up symtoms of the web i guess thats my o.c.d of trying to find somthing else that might be wrong and other test they can do...He said to me if i say its my liver doing all this he is going to put me in a mental ward ....lol because my liver is fine so write now iam looking into some help with all this neg thinking iam going threw and going to start up some yoga as well..

alexis
10-02-06, 14:29
Hi glad everything came back OK, yes big mistake to google, love your positive ending, yoga is great and some help to change your negative thoughts, well done,xx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

Piglet
10-02-06, 14:40
I would certainly recommend yoga.

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Meg
10-02-06, 14:49
** so write now iam looking into some help with all this neg thinking iam going threw and going to start up some yoga as well.. **

HURRAH !! I am so pleased to hear that your results were fine and that you are now going to turn your attention to self help for health anxiety.

For the thoughts - CBT is the treatment of choice. Ask your GP for a referral. Get David Burns - feeling good and read chapter 3 and shad Helmstetter book as on our research / reading page.

For the body - Yes Yoga is great

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Forrest
11-02-06, 13:41
yeah iam working on that i still havnt got my biopys back yet but doc say they sould come back fine!!!