PDA

View Full Version : to all on nmp

alwaysanxious
12-06-10, 12:10
hello to all just a little to note to say that ive been on this site nearly everyday now from when i first started taking my meds about 3 weeks, and every 1 has been so helpfull thru my struggling with side effects of those meds, im still not out the woods but feeling a little better, what i really want to say is that most of us are in high anxiety /panic state and we post threads when we are feeling that awafull it would be nice if people have the time to do this tho to let us know how your getting on in the positive late stages like 4 to 5 weeks in on your meds. i know ive had a couple of replies off people whom have had there meds and not heard from them scince, so im kind ov thinking they are feeling better and dont use nmp as often because of that.... to all you people feeling slightly better please let us know how you are doing through the weeks i think it would be a positive signe to those whom are still suffering to extream and know that there is light at the end of the tunnel thru the weeks.... i dont want to offend any 1 but i think this is just a good idea as i know when we feel better we can tend to forget the hard time and maybe not use nmp then for a week or longer ... does this make sence ??????????

thank u i will still be suffering i know but today im feeling good and want you all to know that i will have bad days too its my 3rd week coming on my meds so i know its still early days ... my heart goes out to all u same people and i want to say a big thank u for each 1s surpport.

lisa xxx

JT69
12-06-10, 13:51
Hi Lisa,

I think that was a good thread that you made there. It is true that alot of people disappear when they start to feel well and it would help if they continued to post that they are feeling better etc. I guess its because some people have to move on as they dont want to be reminded of how they felt when they were first ill.

I for one have found this site so supportive and even now I am still struggling it is helping me. I will definately still post when I (hopefully) feel normal again...even if just to help others.

Glad that you have found it helpfull too and I wish you continued improvement with your health hun.

Take care
Jo.xx

jaded jean
12-06-10, 14:48
Hi Lisa.
I know where you are coming from. This site has been my saving grace. I dont know where I would be if I hadnt found it, I will continue to post as there will always be someone asking for advice and as you said once better people disappear. Thats how we are I suppose . Some might not want to come back as it indicates a dark and painful time in their life and they want to get back to 'normality' I automatically go to chatroom now as I like to have a bit of banter before the day starts- its as important as breakfast to me!!
May your good days continue.
Jean

Vixxy
12-06-10, 17:17
I think a small part of the problem is once youre better you dont need any reminders that might trigger it off again. Thats how my brain thinks anyway!
Im still ill though, so im not thinking logically lol.

alwaysanxious
13-06-10, 10:58
i totally understand that people dont want to be reminded 100% i really do but sometimes its still important and feels so good when your feeling better to help some 1 else to get thru those dark times.. anyway if i could id fix every 1 and make them better but i cant ,, so for those that did read this post ,, just remeber that when the light does shine thru just post your feel good days also so people can can see its not always going to be that bad ... thank you so much i will try my best to help people even when im feeling better its good for the soul..... take care all

lisa x

Jannie2948
13-06-10, 11:20
Totally agree, it is important to let people know how you are getting on. When I first came to this site I felt so bad and I found so many nice people to get me through those bad times. I will certainly carry on posting to help those who are still struggling or just starting on their meds.
I wish you all continued success and hope you have many many good days.
Jannie x x