PDA

View Full Version : hi

vics87
12-06-10, 17:28
hi im lookin 4 new friends and advice just been told im suffin with anxiety and panic attacks alsogot mild depresson iv got 4 lovely kids and im so worried at the mo because they shouldnt see there mum like this if any1 can help please do really could do with some help at the mo thanx

diane07
12-06-10, 17:29
Hi vics87

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

staypositive
12-06-10, 17:38
Hello :) Welcome to NMP and I hope you find the support you need here, I'm 22 also and would talk to you if you wanted some support and help

Take care

Danny

Baggs
12-06-10, 23:22
I hope that NMP helps you as much as it has helped me. All the best. Baggs.

Antonio2301
13-06-10, 00:16
Hiya vics.. ive been on nmp jusy over a month now .. met some great ppl online as well as made alot of progress with my anxiety and panic attacks.. it really helps to know yr not alone theres stacks of help and support here .. all the best Tony

vics87
13-06-10, 17:58
thank u 4 all ur replies its really nice 2 know im not the only 1 x

Vanilla Sky
13-06-10, 19:45
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Wolfie
13-06-10, 21:24
Hi Vics,

Welcome to NMP. Always try to remember you're never ever alone, no matter how bad things are. There's always someone out there going through something similar.

Maybe take a look at the articles around the website, or maybe browse through the forum. There is tons of information and advice, tips and tricks on how to deal with what you're going through.

I wish you all the best,

Chrissy xxxxx