PDA

View Full Version : Sick And Tired Of Feeling Ill. :(

SHYGIRLAJB
12-06-10, 18:58
Hi Everyone

So sorry, just having a tough time, im totally sick and tired of feeling ill, if its not one thing its another too. I hate feeling so tired, having no energy whats so ever, everything is like a chore, even going to the loo. The sinus headpains, are getting me down, so is the general aches and pains. The feeling hot, coughing of (phlegm)and the headache thing, and now, the ladies cramping, how nice(not). Oh jolly.

I am just so sick of this. Luckily im seeing my dr next week so will have to tell her.

I don't know why I have even wrote this out, probably sounds like a broken record and im sorry, just feel so so sad, down, just blahhhhhhh really.

xx

stacy1912
12-06-10, 19:06
Hiya :)

You are not alone feeling like this, I feel like every day I am dragging myself around and most days something hurts!! All I do know is that when I am in a low mood or anxious everything is x100 worse!! so I try to do something to take my mind off things or call someone (poor them!!)

I hope you have some good days ahead which stop this cycle for you

xx:hugs:

SHYGIRLAJB
12-06-10, 19:09
Hiya :)

You are not alone feeling like this, I feel like every day I am dragging myself around and most days something hurts!! All I do know is that when I am in a low mood or anxious everything is x100 worse!! so I try to do something to take my mind off things or call someone (poor them!!)

I hope you have some good days ahead which stop this cycle for you

xx:hugs:

Thanks for replying, trouble is im not anxious about anything at the moment.

joannap
13-06-10, 11:29
i am suffering with bad sinus at the moment - gp wants me to go to ent but another stress i can do without! the trouble is - i don't know how much i suffer is anxiety related and how much is physical! you are not alone xx

SHYGIRLAJB
13-06-10, 12:46
AllI know it ain't nice and its like all of the time.