PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to the site but an old friend of cipralex, some advice?

snowball_84
12-06-10, 21:56
Hey everyone, i've been reading over the site for a few days now and think its great for people to share their experiences
Here's mine:blush:
I started cipralex 2 years ago for panic attacks and anxitey, The first 4-6ish weeks were hell, heightened anxitey increased panic etc etc But i got through it, with the pills 10mg/and perseverence and my life has been absolutley fantastic.
Untill 3 weeks ago i was precribed Lansoprazole by the doctor for gastiris, within 2-3 days of taking this i started to feel the old side-effects coming back, shaking/panic/anxitey/dry mouth etc. i continued taking the lansoprazole for 10 days and was feeling worse by the day, went to the docs and they said stop the lansoprazole because it effects the cipralex, stopping it for being broke down properly, ive read it can increase the plazma levels?? anyone know what this means?.
Anyone heard of this?
Ive been off the lansoprazole 2 1/2 weeks now and these couple of weeks have been really really hard, but it definatley is returning to normal " i think":unsure:
My question is, will the cipralex work again for me? it really feels like starting all over again.
Any comments or info would be fantastic.

Thankyou for reading.

BubbleBonce
13-06-10, 00:46
That's interesting. I alos take lanzoprazole and Mirtazapine. I dont remember to take the Lanzoprazol every night but I'm not responding well to medication thats for sure. I wonder if thats affecting it? Hmm..

snowball_84
13-06-10, 11:37
it says on the lunbeck site about lansoprazole too