PDA

View Full Version : Female with agoraphobia wanted for national woman's magazine

nomorepanic
13-06-10, 00:01
I'm a freelance writer based in London, looking for lady with agoraphobia, for an article in a national woman's magazine. This would be a sensitive piece, and I would aim to give the reader a realistic picture of how it feels to have the condition, daily challenges, your ways of trying to overcome it, and reactions of family and friends.

Please contact me in the first instance at dfpapc@aol.com (dfpapc@aol.com). if you are interested. I would ask a couple of questions initially and then need to do a fuller interview on the phone at a later stage.

Many thanks
Dawn Francis-Pester

1) Are you looking for a male or female: Female

2) What age range: 20-50

3) Specific location (UK only/specific area or worldwide): UK

4) How will interview be conducted: (telephone/face-to-face/studio
visit/Email/questionnaire) Telephone

5) Which specific illnesses/problems/phobias are you looking for: Agoraphobia

6) Is a photograph needed and can this be sent by Email or has to be taken by you: Yes please, by email.

7) Is there any compensation (monetary or otherwise) for interviewees time: £25 to participant or preferred charity on publication

8) Contact details (name/email/phone no): Dawn Francis-Pester dfpapc@aol.com (dfpapc@aol.com)

9) Organisation details (radio/paper/magazine/TV station etc): National magazine