PDA

View Full Version : funny legs

lorraine
13-06-10, 09:17
hi

I was sitting in a restraunt just about to start to eat when my legs felt heavy and slightly achey i thought oh my god whats that feeling i thought perhaps i better walk to the loo and was afraid incase they didnt take me there. Well i did get up and walk and they were ok. After walking in went off and when i sat down again it was there again this feeling. It then moved to my arms and i thought my god i am going to have to go home. I sat and relaxed and after about 5 minutes it went. It was such a horrible feeling i afraid its going to come back anybody else had this at some time.

lorraine

lorraine
13-06-10, 14:11
hi

has nobody else ever had anything like this???

Lorraine

sjr1969
13-06-10, 20:44
yes me too. ive had it several times. be interested to see if anyone else has either.
sarah x

lorraine
13-06-10, 22:41
hi sarah

thanks for your reply. Its just good to know someone else has same sensations.

lorraine

Gareth
14-06-10, 13:46
Last night watching the football with friends in the pub I had something similar - a numb weak feeling all over my body, I did the same as you; thought I wouldn't be able to stand up and walk, but I tried it and I was fine. It felt like my body wouldn't work when I asked it to - but of course it did.

Gareth

Angelai
14-06-10, 14:06
I've been getting this, too. My anxiety has been really bad lately, must be related :weep:

sjr1969
14-06-10, 21:11
hi, do you have to feel anxious to get all these bloody awful symptoms we get though? I am an anxious person and do worry alot. But the majority of the time im not feeling particularly anxious when these episodes come on
sarah x

Ronny
14-06-10, 22:48
Hi...Just wanted to say I have Funny Legs...Chicken Legs my hubby said:weep:they ache all the bloody time and also go numb.
Rhonda x

Gareth
16-06-10, 11:17
hi, do you have to feel anxious to get all these bloody awful symptoms we get though? I am an anxious person and do worry alot. But the majority of the time im not feeling particularly anxious when these episodes come on
sarah x

The way I understand it is that when you do get wound up and anxious, you are storing energy in your nervous system that has to come out / be expressed somehow. When you are at rest, not worrying, not tensed up, it is likely you will notice the energy then, because you are not tensed up and focused on worry.

Gareth

lorraine
17-06-10, 12:13
hi everybody thanks so much for your replies.

i seem to get all these odd feelings when im actually feeling calm not when i feel stressed or anxious too. but if i look at the sort of day or week that i have had or the build up of stress or worries after i have had the feeling i can probably think oh yes ive been anxious about that or this and it happens when my body has calmed down a day or two later.

thanks again everybody.

lorraine