PDA

View Full Version : huggels needed

hopers
13-06-10, 16:50
i ended up in hospita l on friday night and its really got me down i cant seem to stay on and even keal for more than a week with put think ing felling or doning somthing thats effecs everyone around me i fel like a pertetic mess and wate of space and usless humnan being who should have the time of day geven to her i hate my sefl and the life i have not my daughter thoe but i find my self so meny times think ing she needsa better life than what i can offer i dont want to be a fat metal enbassement to her when she grows up

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek hopers

shotokansho
13-06-10, 16:58
Great big huggles :hugs::hugs:

You will get through this Hunny I know you will. Your an amazing person, I have battled with these kind of feelings about myself before so I know that it is hard. Let me know if you need a chat, always here for you.

Kez :hugs:

Raindog
13-06-10, 17:05
Hugs for both of you, I've been through plenty of times feeling negative about myself, people don't want me around and so on, plenty of us have been there, feeling useless and down.

Go feed the ducks like I just did, made me feel better, at least the ducks enjoyed having me around for a while :)

Shaun

Baggs
13-06-10, 22:20
Hugs for you Hopers ((((((hopers))))))) Baggs xxxxxxxxxxx

Fuzzy_Logic
13-06-10, 22:33
Sending you sympathetic and positive hugs x

daybyday
13-06-10, 22:42
:hugs:

Ronny
14-06-10, 02:53
Hi Georgia.....Here is a Big Hug:bighug1:hoping you feel better,I am thinking of you
Rhonda x:flowers:

jaded jean
14-06-10, 17:07
Hopers.

BIG HUGE HUGS FOR YOU!!:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1: :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1: JEAN XXX

lizzie29
16-06-10, 13:40
BIIIIIG huggles! I'm having one of those days too, where I feel so pathetic being like this, and no matter what I do to try to get better and push myself, it never seems enough for some people.
I'm sure your daughter loves you dearly and would rather have you as you are than a different mummy. I don't have kids but would like them one day, and worry that when I do, my anxiety will affect them and the life we could have all had. BUT, I'm sure you're a better mum out there than a lot of people who don't have depression/anxiety/other problems.
Be kind to yourself :)