PDA

View Full Version : Severe weakness.

Ruby94
13-06-10, 16:55
SEVERELY WEAK.
JITTERY
TIRED (i always get good hours sleep)

Went out today for a meal and i had to leave because i couldnt lift my arms, my arms and legs felt so heavy. I feel overly tired sore eyes and if i sit still my muscles twitch and im all 'jittery' inside and just feel exhausted!

Im really worried about this, plus im eating fine.

i'm trying to get out of bed but i cant stay long staying up. the room just spins and my legs go like jelly. :unsure:

JT69
13-06-10, 17:36
Hi Ruby,

Sounds like anxiety to me hun. Your nerves sound very sensitised and you need to rest. I have and still do suffer with those symptoms from time to time....they will pass, just take it easy.

Jo.xx

sammie23
13-06-10, 18:28
I agree with Jo.. Is your anxciety sweet.. I have had this quiet alot. Try to relax, it wont hurt you xx

lavender123
13-06-10, 18:41
hello rubie, i hope you feel better really soon, i got ill 20 years ago with anxiety/ panic/ the works !! what helps me when i am having a severe setback is reading claire weeks book peace from nervous suffering, i take it with me,(when i can go out) and making a bit of time for myself, like watching a film i like and that helps me to forget how i feel at the time. i am sensitised at the moment, stress has brought all the old feeling back. i wish you all the best.:)

Vixxy
13-06-10, 19:46
Are you taking citalopram?

puppyskin
13-06-10, 20:03
what is the weakness? i get it a lot it feels like i havnt eaten for days.

Wolfie
13-06-10, 21:17
Hi Ruby,

You sound as if you may be anaemic. But then again, it's against the rules for any member on this board to get medical advice as we are not qualified, so I recommend going to chat about it with your doc, especially if it is affecting you this badly and certainly if it's worrying you alot.

I hope you feel better soon,

Chrissy xxxxx

Typer
13-06-10, 22:38
I am sure the weakness in most cases is utter mind exhaustion. You may feel like your not doing much....but its hard work staying on top of anxiety...it absolutely wears people out.

Like lavender I would read some of Claire Weeks to ease you worry, she talks so much about your symptoms and how common a feature they are in anxiety

lavender123
14-06-10, 16:31
Are you taking citalopram?
dear vixxy. no iam not taking citalopram, as to add to the list i have a tablet phobia, i was on diffrent anti deppresants, in the beginning, gamanil, i tried prozac, and seroxatine, but they didnt really do me much good, the gamanil, i was taking for about 2 years, and i was having therapy as well, i did seem to improve. but no i dont take anything now. i wish i had some trust in my doctor but we are all diffrent.:)

Ruby94
14-06-10, 18:52
Im taking fluoxetine on my weening process now.

Having blood tests tomorrow i will post how it goes thanks for replying i like to read your replies when i get upset and down. :)