PDA

View Full Version : hot burning feeling

neshpot
13-06-10, 18:40
Hello everyone. I was put on Citalopram - 10mg - for anxiety last week, but came of them after four day because i had a reaction to them - seratonin syndrome. I just could not function at all. I was agitated and could only sit and try to hold myself together. On the second day I felt a hot burning sensation that started in the middle of my shoulder blades that travelled up to the back of my head. Today, I've had the same feeling on and off and a permanant hot feeling in my back. I've taken two 2mgs of Diazepam but the anxious feelings are still there - normally one dose does me all day. What is this burning? Its like that burning rush you get when you're really embarrassed only it never really fades away. Also another problem that is really stressing me out is that my feelings of anxiety and stomach flipping over and over again are made worse if I try relaxing. I'm tired but if i try and take a snooze I'm jolted awake by the waves of my stomach flipping and the hot tingly sensation. Whats happening to me? You know when you're jolted awake from a bad dream and you lie there heart thumping and all hot and prickly all over...its like that as soon as i try and close my eyes..but my eyes are heavy and i really need a little nap but it just happens over and over that i just have to carry on going with the day. Sorry to ramble on especially as its my first post. :wacko: