PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms I've had today

phil06
13-06-10, 22:47
I've had these symptoms today:

Heavy feeling in legs, weak, feel disconnected, just want to sit down, weird feeling, less ability to shake around (side effect of retaking propanalol?)

Bowel problems - needing the toilet about six times today all in one period of time. Health worries about this like I'll die from it.

Horrible thoughts like I'll die or weird thoughts. Don't feel real or normal.

Sudden tiredness.

Ears buzzing or popped.

Want to avoid too much daylight, worried about going out much.

Burning up, loads of depersonalization.

Anybody else suffer these? Will cutting down on caffeine help?

Anxious_gal
14-06-10, 01:05
hmm I have been getting that heavy feeling but only in my left leg!
but anxiety with me can make my legs feel heavy and I find hard to keep my balance if I'm standing still.

I did get leg cramps once , it was a side effect to some meds I was on.

as with the bowel issues, I know mine is caused by anxiety because it happens when I need to leave my house, I'm always late due to being stuck in the bathroom.

but if it's six times a day every day have a word with your doctor :)
as long as you drink lots of water you should be fine!

yeah I get those what if I'm going crazy thoughts and the more I focus on them the worse they get, so im pretty certain again it's the anxiety :(

um my ears ten to buzz most of the time so all i can say on that is it's harmless and normal :)

I think your just hypersensitive right now due to your anxiety, I k know what thats like, it can be a very hard place to get out of.

just keep reminding your self you are ok, because you will be :)

Zee
14-06-10, 20:48
Today mine have been muscular aches shoulders and neck. Joint twinges knee,calf, ankle and elbow. Sinus type headache.Dry eyes.and feeling of pressure in mid rib area.

sjr1969
14-06-10, 21:09
dizzyness and off balance today, hate this symptom mot of all. also i too have had a sinus type headache. Joy!

sarah x