PDA

View Full Version : not been on in a while. was doing ok. never been as low as I am now :(

Starscream
13-06-10, 22:58
Out of nowhere today I have more gum ulcers, I am so weak, I am very tired, extremely dizzy, no energy whatsoever, I am burning up and my throat is sore and my head and eye sockets are really sore

It is getting worse

I do not buy this "its just a bug" or "its anxiety" because I don't really feel anxious.

I'm so so down and was doing well for a month

I am 25 now and feel I don't have long to go and have a terminal illness.

Seriously thinking some shocking thoughts

randomworry
13-06-10, 23:30
hey starscream the important thing here in what you said is you are having some shocking THOUGHTS.

they are thoughts and thats all!

Going home
14-06-10, 00:20
Hi there, If you are weak, tired, dizzy, burning up and with a sore throat then why would you think the gum ulcers have come of the blue? Sounds like there's a good reason for them to me. You say you don't want to hear that you might have a bug, but you've just described one so its no wonder youve got gum ulcers. Its well known that when your system is low and your imunity is low then these things can take hold, and if having these ulcers is something you get when you're ill then they will recur...we all have our weak spots. Best thing to do is visit your doctor, but sounds like a virus to me.

Feel better soon
Anna xxx

Neen
14-06-10, 10:49
Hey,

I too have had some shocking thoughts, which lead me to becoming anxious and then suffering from all these medical symptoms. Try and ride through it. I would shock if I were to tell all on here some of the morbid things I was thinking. I remember one day, lying on the bed, still in my PJ's and my hubby coming in and looking at him as if it was the last time I was going to see him. I was laying in that bed, thinking I was terminally ill, afraid to die and where we went.

All I was waiting for was an appointment with the Dermatologists regarding my moles (grant I have a load and my mum recently had one off that was cancerous) So other half patiently sat down and said: "Nina you are living as though you are dying, when you don't actually know that there is anything wrong with you! You really need to start focusing on living your life instead of wasting it worrying about something that happens to us all" "where is the confident, fun, loving Nina gone" And he is right. And he is right about me. That Nina has vanished. 26yr old female, no children, life ahead of me and sitting here worrying about being ill and dying of cancer everyday. I get on my own nerves. I can totally sympathise with you and all others suffering like this. I am truly amazed anxiety can cause all these actual symptoms. I had never really been an anxious person. I pray for you and us all. I really do.

N xx

zippy
14-06-10, 11:37
I to have had shocking thoughts and like you neen my friend and partner both said to me i was acting like i had been told i had a terminal illness and people that have probably dont act like me.Everytime my partner mentioned a future event i would say "if i am still here".I am sick of thinking i have a terminal illness thats going undetected.

heather xx
14-06-10, 13:12
totally agree Zippy the amont of times ive said oh if im still here! I hate it and it does my head right in!! My husband says dont be so ridiculous its gonna happen one day when you least expect it. He also says live life for the now im going to see my kids grow up and get married and see my grandchildren. I just wish i could beleive him sometimes!