PDA

View Full Version : Looks good

Buddyboy
13-06-10, 23:05
Heard about this site from a friend on MDF, I am growing old disgracefully, :Dand will become a granny in august.
You will find I use the same user name no matter where I am, you will be pleased there is only one of me:Dso I look forward to meeting you all as time goes by
love light and peace
bb
x

nomorepanic
13-06-10, 23:07
Hi Buddyboy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
13-06-10, 23:37
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Going home
14-06-10, 00:11
Hi bb and welcome, can you tell me what MDF is? well apart from that pretend wood they use on the makeover progs that is!

Anna xx :flowers:

Ronny
14-06-10, 03:34
Hi BB....pleased to meet you,I think there is only one of me..lol and I am growing old disgracefully...hehe! Hope you enjoy the site
Rhonda:flowers::welcome:

daybyday
14-06-10, 03:42
MDF ??

staypositive
14-06-10, 08:52
Hello :) Welcome aboard :D I'd also like to know what 'MDF' is, I don't think it's what I used for my railway layout when I was 12? :D Hehe

Dan

Raindog
14-06-10, 09:41
Hi Buddyboy,
Welcome to NMP, glad you found the site, it's been of great help to me recently and lots of others from what I read. Good support and advice here so enjoy :)