PDA

View Full Version : CERVICAL CANCER is that the answer?

Ruby94
14-06-10, 14:21
RIGHT - Because i had my cervical cancer injection. (*Science lesson* The nurse injected me with a dead cancer cell so my white blood cells can fight it to prevent me getting cancer in the long term.) Do you think this is making me tired all the time. Maybe my immune system is weak?

:weep: Im so fed up of feeling tired, as soon as i wake up in the morning to the point i sleep at night. EXHAUSTION. Is all i feel!

Going home
14-06-10, 14:23
It could be this Ruby, have you only felt this exhausted since you had the injection?

Anna xx

MightyPC
14-06-10, 14:27
When did you have the injection? You maybe Vit B12 deficient, ask your GP to test you for it. You could also try Co enzyme pills, along with Korean Ginsing. I am told these work well.

Ruby94
14-06-10, 14:28
The injection was a couple of weeks ago, ive been feeling exhausted just over a week. :weep:

MightyPC
14-06-10, 14:32
There is a good chance that that could be the case. why dont you ring your DR, nurse and asked them. It may reassure you.

Going home
14-06-10, 14:32
Ruby yes it could be the after effects of the cervical cancer injection, particularly if it involves the white blood cells. If the injection produces more white blood cells then they might be overwhelming the red ones which give you energy so you could be reacting to it yes. Have a word with either one of the nurses at your surgery or a pharmacist if you don't want to ask the doctor, ask them what side effects, if any, this injection could have for some people.

Anna xx

Ruby94
14-06-10, 14:38
Just looked up the side effects a second ago, said nothing about tiredness. Its a weak injection. Just gives you a sore arm which i did get.. i also had another injection. The tetanus and polio injection at the same time?

MightyPC
14-06-10, 14:44
I had tetanus, polio and yellow fever and felt shite for a month, extreme fatigue and sweats. I also had a problem with glands swelling too. I was told that some people cannot take these jabs all at once.

Ruby94
14-06-10, 14:47
im just fed up :(

Going home
14-06-10, 14:52
Can you call the surgery and ask them if this is why you've felt so exhausted since you had the injections?

marley
14-06-10, 15:21
Firstly, an ACTUAL science lesson. A 'dead' cancer cell cannot be injected. A dead cancer cell is impossible to measure because it no longer exists. This is why tumors are no longer bulky if they are treated successfully - they simply cease to exist. There are by-products of tumor breakdown, but they no longer resemble actual cells and cannot be used as a vaccine. Cancer is an internal process which triggers rapid cell division in previously healthy cells - it is not viral.

Therefore, there is no such thing as a 'cervical cancer injection'. The vaccination they gave you is called Gardasil, and it protects you against the forms of HPV (often called genital warts) which can cause cervical cancer. These forms of HPV are generally harmless (in most healthy people they are asymptomatic and cleared by the immune system) and even in people who are symptomatic, they can take 10 years to change into cells even close to resembling cancer.

In short, you were NOT injected with cancer cells, alive or dead. You were injected with an inactive strain of HPV so that your immune system can memorise it and fight any future infections of it.

Ruby94
14-06-10, 18:49
OK. Thankyou for clearing that up for me.

Im obviously dumb because my life has been crap and i havnt had a chance to have a decent science lesson. But thanks. And i apologise for being wrong to everyone who read my mistake.