PDA

View Full Version : I'm not alone...!

happycamper
14-06-10, 20:42
Hey all,
Thought I'd better introduce myself using my own thread rather than just replying on others, sorry Baddylan1...!
I found this site last week when eventually plucked up the courage to start taking the citalopram prescribed by my GP 2 weeks earlier. What a huge support it has been, despite being a qualified nurse I had no real experience of anxiety or even heard of citalopram.
However it is clear this poxy anxiety thing can happen to anyone, you think you can handle anything but even 3 years after going through big stressful events it rears its ugly head (in my case anyway)!
Look forward to giving and receiving support to peeps, realise I'm not alone now.....
Love happycamper X

diane07
14-06-10, 20:43
Hi happycamper

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

margaret jones
14-06-10, 20:51
Hi Happycamper
Welcome to this fantastic site i am sure you will get lots of help and support here I joined last Aug and it has helped me loads.

Take Care Maggie

Raindog
14-06-10, 20:53
You're never alone on NMP, that's what I've found. You'll find yourself a little group you chat to regularly and a larger group you see posting around or in the chat room from time to time.

And helping others who follow where you've been can be most therapeutic too and even help you face some of the things that you may have trouble facing up to by yourself.

Better days happycamper :)

Baggs
14-06-10, 23:12
Nope, you ain't alone. All the best. Baggs.