PDA

View Full Version : Head worries. Need reassurance

Natalie x
14-06-10, 21:40
Hi. You may have seen my posts about head pain and now im going out of my mind with worry. I had a headache earlies at the top and front of my head. I go 2 an exercise class on a monday night and im now worried that because i done that, something like a blood clot or a tumor will happen because i was jumping around with a headache. I just got vibrating feelings and also jumpy feelings in my head. Im reali scared. Has anyone ever had this? Should i be worried?

Electric Blue
14-06-10, 22:22
Absolutely not, I've jumped around with headaches before and never had any problems like that. You definitely feel the headache a little more though! But no you have nothing like what wrong with you...relax my friend =)

leeann
15-06-10, 12:04
awww try not worry that wont happen! :) Like the lady above said jumping around probably just made it feel worse! I get alot of headaches i GET sharp pains in one spot cold sensations in the other flashing lights! The list is endless I keep going doctors but they just come out with ITS YOUR ANXIETY! Hope your head is feeling better now! xx