PDA

View Full Version : night time fear!!!

bellalew
15-06-10, 12:11
:ohmy:during the day ,for all im anxious,i cope pretty well,but once the night time creeps in,around 9pm i become edgey and more anxious feeling locked in, scared,cant relax and wind down,i go to bed about 11pm read a little,but find im still awake at 2am there after,i get up feeling drained and lathargic till about 4pm,then the cricle starts all over again,i am waiting to go for cbt,should i mention this to them?.i find i am alot worse during the winter months,being dark earlier,dose anyone else have this fear?, what causes it?,is it somthing i will always suffer from?,i have been a long victim of ocd,h/a and depression,and am so sick of being a scared mouse:ohmy: and so want to get better,or at least cope better with it.ellen.x

leeann
15-06-10, 12:17
Night time is worse for me! My daughters in bed partners asleep and my mind goes into overdrive! haven't got any advice just wanted to say your not alone xx :)

ewood79
15-06-10, 13:12
Night time is worse for me! My daughters in bed partners asleep and my mind goes into overdrive! haven't got any advice just wanted to say your not alone xx :)

I know one of the things i use to do at night was dread the next day and how many times i might get anxious or dwell on waking in the night full of panic.....

Now what i try to do at night i let myself relax and rest, sometimes a nice night time walk with the dog is nice but then again it depends how safe your surrounds are?

bellalew
15-06-10, 14:40
:)thanks to both, for your replies,im releived im not the only one with this fear of night time, which dose ease my mind a little,when one is up paceing the house at early hrs,you think your the only UP and that to can feel scary as well as not mormal.i will take your tip on,going for a little walk with the dog at night,ours is a safe area and will do yust that.thanks again for your answers,most apreiciated.elle.xx

melvin
15-06-10, 21:11
hi there just want to say im same as you really i cope all day bt when evening comes i feel on edge i go bed at 930 start reading or puzzles but i always wake up around 3 or 4 my mind hits the floor running i cant even open my eyes i don't have the answer has to why i get more anxious at night

heather xx
15-06-10, 23:47
yep i know how you feel with my husband snoring his head off my girls are fast asleep my thoughts go into overdrive. No matter how hard i try i just cant sleep due to the fact im too scared to fall asleep as if my thoughts just this time might be right.