PDA

View Full Version : Tension headache?

Lissy43
15-06-10, 13:20
I am just wondering if anyone else has tension headaches like this, all the reading I have done says tension headaches are all over and not one sided.

My head just feels heavy on the top of my head/crown area and just to the right. It only hurts as such when i move, cough, jump..... it feels like a brick rattling around but once im walking around it eases within 10 seconds or so but im aware it's there constantly, just a heavy feeling on the crown area. They seem worse the more i worry, but after 3hrs sleep the other night it had gone.

I was panicking it's migraines, ive had 2 of them in the last 2 months and the only way to cure it is sleep, but i do notice the more i worry the worse it feels so i often just get to bed early if it happens.

They are not that regular and after doing a read on NMP from my past posts i had it in 2007.

I get no tingling, dont feel sick etc.... I know you can get migraines without aura symptoms though. Just really don't want to be having migraines incase I get told i need to stop my pill as it is really working well at lightening my periods:)

Any reassurance?

anthrokid
16-06-10, 15:29
heya,

Sounds like a tension headache to me. Or general muscle tension if your muscles in the head and face area. Even tension in the shoulders and neck can be felt in the head :)