PDA

View Full Version : help!!

fayesimone
15-06-10, 15:26
is there anyone i can speak to about how i feel?? my doctor said the waiting list is a year over 5 months to see someone and i carnt wait this long. i have now been on 20mg flux this is my first four days after a 7month brake.. and i feel rubbish!! i just would like a little advise or help please!! i feel like i am cracking up!! xx

Baggs
15-06-10, 16:21
Not sure I can give you any advice but I am sure there are people here who can. Welcome to NMP - I hope that this site helps you as much as it has helped me. All the best. Baggs.

fayesimone
15-06-10, 16:44
Thank you :D

I hope so

jaded jean
15-06-10, 16:56
Hi Fayesimone
I have just started a telephone support /counselling set of sessions with www.nopanic.org.uk (http://www.nopanic.org.uk) Initially I was told it was a six to eight week wait but it was 4 weeks for me It costs £12 for a six week course . I hope this is of a help for you I was in the same situation as the support for mental health issues in my area is abysmal at the moment so I took this matter into my own hands!! Let us know how you get on its a great site it even has a 24 hour crisis line you can listen to when you need a calming voice.
Take care Jean:D

fayesimone
16-06-10, 12:47
Thank you jaded jean xx

StoneMonkey
16-06-10, 14:44
Hi Faye,
Sorry about the year wait in your area. Thats not good if you need help now.
Imagine calling for an ambulance and them saying one will be along in a year.

The good news is you can get immediate help here.
Any reply is support and posters come up with all sorts of advice and tips.

Jaded Jean above has offered a good avenue that I too was not aware of so we all get to share the help.
See if you can find others threads that have experience of the same meds or start one.
Best wishes.
Simon.