PDA

View Full Version : think im having a bad day

luckylucy37
15-06-10, 21:11
please help think im having a bad day im so on edge feel sickshakey nervous very tense and stiff i havent told my gp as ive other health problems which im scared they will dismiss if i mention this anxiety waited a year to get sorted but its driving me mad.
i have the worse tension head ache ever feel like my heads gonna pop and im gonna pass out any help would be gratefuly recieved:blush:
luckyx

fretty freda
15-06-10, 22:34
take baby steps till u feel better , tell gp everything but tell him other stuff before anxiety u know how easy they blame anxiety they always blame my tiredness on it i dont think so ive been sleeping 12 hours a day for 10 years and always tired but they fob me off too good luck u will get better

luckylucy37
15-06-10, 22:56
Thanks for ur reply ive been bed fast for a year due to so menires had surgery etc constant sea sickness vomiting loads going on which im waiting for them to sort out they are gonna try rehab but on top of all this the panic attacks are so scary im normaly so strong and can cope with everything this is a big blow i just one them to stop i wouldnt dare tell the gp till my other ailments are sorted or she will just drug me up and tell me to get on with it at least i think there panic attacks i feel well ill like im not with it but feel more relaxed when i read other posts as symptoms are same as other peoples and they do ease why do our bodys react this way?:blush:

fretty freda
15-06-10, 23:15
read symptons hun also dont be afraid to tell gp she may point you to counciller for cbt also if your in bed alot i think you said (bedbound) them u do start to feel not with it i do anyways
get better soon