PDA

View Full Version : great yesterday......horrible today

davey
15-06-10, 23:38
I posted yesterday saying how great I felt and thought I was going in the right direction then today I realised just how powerful this demon is.:weep:

I've had a bad night tonight-scary chest pains felt like I couldn't breathe really bad stomach. I was seconds from phoning an ambulance but my wife (god bless her) calmed me down and helped me over come it. I'm ok again now but i will probably be up all night now worrying that it will happen again.

Well just thought I'd get all that off my chest.

Thanks guys
Dave

davey
16-06-10, 01:13
Feeling rough again now, shooting chest pains neck painful and just want to curl up and cry. This is really getting me down now, I want to go to bed but iv managed to work up a fear of that too now, any advice greatly appreciated at the moment guys.

MidnightCalm
16-06-10, 01:20
I hope you feel better soon.
Have you tried doing anything to take your mind off it for a good amount of time?
I've found that I have to be doing something that occupy both my body and my mind.

davey
16-06-10, 01:31
Im playing the games on this site, it helps until i lose lol

janni
16-06-10, 02:11
Bless you Davey, I know it's not easy and I know how scary it is hun. Wish I could take away your anxiety but I know how hard it gets. You just helped me by replying and I hope I can help you in some way. I dont know why fibro causes chest pains but from the self help books ive read there are trigger points (not the ones that are used to diagnose). Its called myofascial pain and can be chronic dont i know it. My book says that it start with neurotransmitters cascading and I guess in some way the brain is sending the wrong signals. We feel pain but there is no known source. If you have been reassured by your doctor, then keep reminding yourself its not heart disease. But I know the thoughts that run through our heads and I was close to phoning an ambulance too earlier. If that is what it takes to get you through when youre desperate that is what they are there for. I hope these pains go away and leave you alone. I know chest pain is one of the most disturbing pains we can get and how it affects us mentally and emotionally. Take care and big hugs

davey
16-06-10, 02:22
Thankyou that was very nice