PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin B

poppy
12-02-06, 01:58
Hi,
Someone recommended i take vitamin B tablets to help the anxiety. Does anybody know if this will help?
Thanks
Poppy

chop
12-02-06, 02:40
I take vitamin B supplement high potency with minerals (called and executive formula). Seems to help but I am not sure but they say we use much of our vitamins up with stress and anxiety and your central nervous system needs vitamin B to help with stress so I guess it does help.

Also, Meg pointed out that Omega 3 supplement can help a lot so I also started that.

Cheers
Paul

Learning to under react

samjane
12-02-06, 06:58
HI i was given B6 by my doctor for PMT as i found the time b4 my period was full of anxiety and i was finding life hard.
he had put me on th oill but this had made things alot worse so i stopped taking them.

i started on the B6 3 months ago and i have to say i do feel alot better not just around my period but also the rest of the month.

I take 50mg a day the doctor did say if i needed to i could take upto 100mg per day. have a chat with your doc.

Love and Light

Sam :D[^]:D

nomorepanic
12-02-06, 14:56
Take a look at this page -

Natural Remedies (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=remedies)

That should help.

Nicola

Tomimo
19-02-06, 21:22
I've followed the advice on the self-help page and am taking Vitamin B every day - I don't know if it's helping but I like to think so :)

Annie x