PDA

View Full Version : please help im so scared

alwaysanxious
16-06-10, 09:07
17th day on 5mg, had 4 good days ish then the thoughts started to come yesterday just random negative ones bout the future and bills and stuff , then from 3-30 yesterday afternoon i had acute anxiety and frightening panic the vomiting started the adrenalin rushes hot prickly tingling burning sensation on my skin pounding heart dry mouth,, it got worse and worse i lost the plot then started rowing with my partner which sent my blood pressure up hot face came then was sick again felt that scared kept saying take me to hospital im getting worse crying and just hysterical,, he wouldnt do that told me calm down and i ended going to to bed at 8 oclock he lay next to me trying to talk me down and it would i was crying telling him im getting worse i cant cope anymore im so scared was like it till 12 oclock last night, still had adrenalin thru my sleep i kept waking up thru the whole night and it was still there ,,this morning im desperate yesterday was werse than ever and its frightend me bad im so desperate want this to stop i cant do it anymore, please help me what shall i do??????????? DONT NO WEATHER MY ANXIETY IS TOO STRONG FOR THE 5MG IM ON ITS NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP IM IN SUCH A STATE ALL THIS CANT BE DOING MY BODY HEART ANYGOOD AND THAT MAKES IT WORSE..... I HATE THE ADRENALIN RUSHES THEY HURT MY BODY .... what shall i do

gypsywomen
16-06-10, 09:25
i think you should go back to your docter today tell them how you feel u dont have to go trough this ,have you tried beta blokers tere very good for panic