PDA

View Full Version : Rib Pain - Please help!

Heidi1981
16-06-10, 10:14
Hi,

Here we go again!

A couple of months ago I suffered from a pain under my right rib.. I had a deep tissue massage and it was much better. The guy that did it said he had never seen such a stressed back for someone of my age.

I now have had it again, for the last week.

My neck is very tense at the moment - Could the 2 be connected again?

Please help - I am petrified!

Thanks

blueangel
16-06-10, 10:26
Hi there

Sounds as though it might be tension in your neck and back again. From my own experiences, when I am very wound up I end up with loads of intensely sore spots on my back, which cause all sorts of odd aches and pains.

Sounds like another massage might be a good idea!

ewood79
16-06-10, 13:16
Hi,

Here we go again!

A couple of months ago I suffered from a pain under my right rib.. I had a deep tissue massage and it was much better. The guy that did it said he had never seen such a stressed back for someone of my age.

I now have had it again, for the last week.

My neck is very tense at the moment - Could the 2 be connected again?

Please help - I am petrified!

Thanks

Hi

I'm totally hearing you at the moment, i too have been very tense lately and your right, every pain you feel does make you scared, but just remember its just referred pain coming from sore muscles and tense joints..... anxious people = tension city!!!!

Try and do some stretching and get your self a nice massage...... eliminate the fear of the pain as its just anxiety which it is...... and relax your sore spots!!! :)

this too shall pass!!!!