PDA

View Full Version : Drs, this afternoon.

SHYGIRLAJB
16-06-10, 10:49
Hi Everyone.

Going to see my Dr this afternoon, not sure if Im looking forward to it like. hmmm. My man is coming with me, to make sure I say the right stuff, cos im sure he thinks I don't tell half the things. Well he isn't impressed with my dr so far. He thinks that all my dr cares about is to put me on contraception, well hmm she did that and it ended up ruining my holiday, oh well.

I am not sure why I am saying all of this, oh well, I have said it now. Sorry, ..

XX.

PokerFace
16-06-10, 11:05
Hey shy good luck today! I'm still getting round to making my appointment cuz I'm terribly scared of them lol but I AM going to go...eventually :blush: Is good that your fella is going with you too so everything gets said, that way everything can get sorted no matter how little and you'll feel lots better. If your doctor isn't any good today you can always change doctors so you find the right one. Hope it takes a weight of your shoulders take care xx

staypositive
16-06-10, 15:23
I hope it goes well for you :) Try tell him everything, might be an awesome help for you.

Dan

SHYGIRLAJB
16-06-10, 18:22
Hi,

Thanks for replying, hmmm. Been to my drs and im not sure what to think really. Its as if she doesn't even know (hello, I most of the time go to the same drs, so they know things about you). I mentioned about being really depressed and things, and she said oh we have a pill for that, WTF, I have been on anti'd for years now. Just things like that. Basically, the headaches I have been getting are like tension headaches, but im not too sure, cos I get pain on my cheekbones, and around my eyes. Basically, after all of that, my dr is going to reduce my anti'd and then try something else, stay on the pill, gave me some meds to help with the painful cramps and ladies problems and just changed my normal meds to something else. Oh and to loose weight.

XX