PDA

View Full Version : So stressed with these thoughts

Natalie x
16-06-10, 11:26
Hi. I'm so stressed and drained with these constant worrying thougths every day. I feel like every mornign I get up, there is something else to worry about. Last week it was my heart, this week it's my head. I've had a headache for a couple of days and am now convicned that I have a brain tumor or a blood clot. I have a pain on the left hand side of my head and I really hoep that it's just tension from worrying. It's driving me mad. Does anyone else feel like this? What do you do to try and stop the way that you think?

Heidi1981
16-06-10, 12:05
Natalie,

I am exactly the same. I often get headaches that last for days... It really is just tension.

Have you tried going out for a walk and clearing your head? I find that helps.

xx

Natalie x
16-06-10, 12:33
Hi Heidi. Thanks for your reply. No, I've nto tried that. I've just been taking pain killers and also Syndol. My head was fine this morning, but now it's back again. I have been rushin around in work. Do you think that has something to do with it? I'm so scared of it being a brain tumor or a blood clot or something really bad. I'm so scared. I feel as though somethign is running through my head. Please reply!