PDA

View Full Version : Why Do People Always See The Same Dr??

SHYGIRLAJB
16-06-10, 19:46
Hi Everyone,

Just a thought, I wonder why people always see the same DR.

Cheers. xx

nomorepanic
16-06-10, 21:13
Consistency - she knows my previous medical history and the other doctor's would have to look it all up. She knows every test and hospital visit I have had etc.

SHYGIRLAJB
16-06-10, 22:28
Consistency - she knows my previous medical history and the other doctor's would have to look it all up. She knows every test and hospital visit I have had etc.

Hi, thanks for replying.

So do I, well thats what I thought anyways. Just had a bad experience today thats all, and im thinking about shall I change drs, surgerys and that to a more local one. Just not so sure. hmmm.

xx.

PokerFace
16-06-10, 22:33
I havn't seen my actual Doctor since I was a child, on the few times I've been since it's always been a different one for me. They have your medical history on a computer infront of them and if you're unsure if they know about a test you've had or drug you've been on you can always mention it to them but I'm pretty sure they'd know! If your uncomfy with your current doctor is best to change so you don't get put off going by it xx

debstar
17-06-10, 06:43
I always try to see my doctor as he knows all my history since the day I was born and he is very compassionate about my anxiety. If I can't get in to see him I hate seeing other doctors in the surgery as they start asking me questions about previous history and I find it very frustrating.

Ddcoo
17-06-10, 13:33
I very rarely see another doctor other than my original one, although it is a group practice. My doctor too knows my history and when I am very anxious he always puts me at my ease.