PDA

View Full Version : Ive joined an aerobics class.

Granny Primark
17-06-10, 09:20
I cant believe Ive actually driven out of my safe area.
The friend ive got who comes and cuts my dog suggested I join an aerobics class.
Shes known me for years and has seen me at my lowest when all ive done is cry and dwell on my family probs.
Tuesday she came to cut my dog and said she was going aerobics that night and would I like to go.
I said yes but she didnt believe id do it.
I used to love a challenge but the last 5 years its been a challenge to wake up let alone go out on my own.
Im so determined to get some kind of life back now.
Im well past my sell by date and want to live life to the full.
Well I did it!!!!!
I really enjoyed it and feel so proud and cant wait to go again next week.
My main ambition is to get on a plane again.
I soooooooo loved my hols abroad and think that going on hol again would be my greatest achievement ever.
I want to go to ibiza next year with my hubby, daughter, grandaughter and future son in law.
I know that would help me rid this anxiety and panic forever.

Ronny
17-06-10, 09:34
Howdy Lynn.........You go girl:yesyes:nothing like a bit of exercise,I used to do aerobics years ago,but the body caved in along with the head,I wish you luck with it,and YOU WILL get on that plane I did after many years of being afraid now I love it:DGood on you.
Rhonda xx

Baggs
17-06-10, 10:07
Well done Lynn - outstanding. Baggs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Going home
17-06-10, 11:59
That's brilliant lynn, well done (and you do mean that your friend comes to cut the dog's hair and not the dog? :D)

Anna xxx

margaret jones
17-06-10, 12:02
Well done Lynn you are a star Ibiza watch out you are about to be invaded by a star

Take Care Maggiexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
17-06-10, 12:02
Ahhh Lynn, thats fantastic news, wot a big step for you, just goes to show wot inner strength we have and that we really can do these things if we really want too, i am sure u will get on a plane soon hun and prob before i do haha.

Just remember small steps r the best and we all can have a blip here and there, but keep going with things hun and soon u will feel brilliant, well even more than u do now after doing your areobics lesson :) hugs xx