PDA

View Full Version : thoughts

alwaysanxious
17-06-10, 13:53
i was wondering if any1 thats in 3 to 4 weeks on there meds having the anxiety /panic syptoms still but maybe not as harshly and u can feel the meds slowley working even tho imstill getting the panic syptoms i know there in my body i can feel it but its the negative thoights im still having and are as strong as ever do these thoughts go in time on the meds???? flippin eck im confussing myself what im trying to say is in time when ive been on the tablets for a little while longer, and i have a negative thought will that thought stop producing an adrenalin rush and anxiety symptoms ????? do u understand that?????? and also every day now ive had a dull headache scince ive been on my cipralex is this normal??? couple of things i want to know please oh i can i take a paracetomol to get rid of this headache???

thank u lisa

Wilde67
17-06-10, 19:53
Hiya I myself have been on my meds diazepam and citalopam for a few weeks and it took awhile for my body to adjust. I still get slight panic attacks myself but not so harsh. I'm due to come off the diazepam as I've been told they are addictive.
You will feel a bit confused but give it time and try and focus on positive things. As for the headaches that is normal and I was advised by my doctor to take paracetmol for the headaches, as other painkillers could effect the way your medication works.
Hope this helps :)