PDA

View Full Version : WORK!!

jaded jean
17-06-10, 14:05
I saw my doctor today and he said those words I had been fearing ,or wanting 'you are ready to go back Jean' so I go in 3.30pm on monday 21st June, to have a chat about the return to work plan and that is that. good eh??:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:
Jean

JT69
17-06-10, 20:32
Hello Jean,

Thats great news!!! You will be fine hun!!! You mabe dont think you will be but you will. Are you going back full-time or on reduced hours??

I really wish you well hun....onwards and upwards eh???

Take care
Jo.xx

Jannie2948
17-06-10, 21:22
Jean

That's fantastic news :-) You will be fine, it will be scary at first but you will get past that and be fine, just take it one step at a time and ease yourself back into it. I wish you all the very best and hope all goes well for you. Let us know how you are getting on :-)

All the best to you

Jannie x x

jaded jean
18-06-10, 07:31
Hi Jo And Jannie.
yes it does feel a bit daunting, but as you say onwards and upwards. its a phased in return, carefully structured over a period of 8 weeks . the first week 2 hours 2 days then so on etc I go to the main office on monday to 'chat' about the plan so I suppose HR wil be there I think thats the unsettling bit but we shall see eh ??
will keep you posted on my progress.
Jean

JT69
18-06-10, 14:51
Hi Jean,

Yes do that....you will miss being on here so much. I know I did....this is a saviour to us all and dont know what we would do without it!!!

TC
JO.xx

jaded jean
18-06-10, 15:51
Hi Jo.
the BTW Plan has been amended already. On day 2 back I was to drive to a scheme 3 miles away now I have to do an 18 mile round trip to another one,!!
Jean

Brianthesnail
18-06-10, 16:42
very please for you .

brian

JT69
18-06-10, 17:48
Hi Jean,

This is the trouble....as soon as they have you back they forget what you have been through and you just get thrown in!!! I know with me my manager was surposed to be reviewing me regularly but she never did...I just kept on going...some days really struggling and I still am (but dont want them knowing that now)!!

You just watch yourself, especially at first as it can be quite hard at first.

JO.xx

jaded jean
18-06-10, 18:13
Thankyou Brian.
Jo-
I have a feeling that reviews will be missed already. when I saw that the plan had changed re the driving my team leader added ' that is I presume that your driving is ok?' of it is I have just spent nigh on 8 months off work , My first month was spent in bed so after that I honed up on my driVing skills DUH!! And as for missing everyone I am missing you all already it feels like you are leaving a family , I will be in the chatroom in the mornings and read the posts in the evening so I will get my fix at least!! take care all
Jean:yahoo: