PDA

View Full Version : I feel like screaming my head off

sammie23
17-06-10, 15:51
Im soo fuming today.:lac: Im so sick of having anxciety. The worst part about it is that me and hubby was pregnant in January of this year. And because my meds where taken away from me and i relapsed really badly which ended with me having an abortion.:weep: I hate myself for this. :lac:Im not a judgmental person but i disagree with my decision and i dont feel i will ever beable to get over this. I went to my doctors at least 10 times and begged for my medication back. The worst part about it is that i desperatley did want this baby and tried religously to get pregnant but if it wasnt for this sh*tty anxciety id be 30 weeks pregant. Sorry for the rant but really need to get it off my chest. I saw my councillor and another doctor and they have reasurred me that i were to get pregnant again i could stay on my meds.:yesyes: But i feel like im being punished and wont get the oppurtunnity to be pregnant again. Im so upset :weep:

bexy1970
17-06-10, 15:58
cause youll get pregnant again!!! everything happens for a reason!! big hugs xxx

sammie23
17-06-10, 16:02
Thanks Bexy. :hugs: I hope i get the chance again. :unsure: I already have a 4 year old daughter and im a brilliant mum and i desperatley want her to have a lil brother or sister. Just think im cursed :weep:

bexy1970
17-06-10, 16:50
honey i went through something similar, dont weant to go into to much detail... but a year later i was pregnant with my beauitful daughter!!!! it was her that was meant to be!!! pleeeeze dont beat yourself up about it things will be fine!!!:hugs:xxx

Neen
17-06-10, 17:30
Sweet I feel for you I really do. Please don't beat yourself up over this. What will be will be. Everything happens for a reason and I believe we have this shitty anxiety to learn a lesson. Life is one, big learning curve. I believe in certain things that I will never push onto others to believe! It's a free world but please don't blame yourself anymore. But you will never be judged for what happen and nobody EVER has the right to judge another until you walk a day in there shoes. Be brave, I believe you'll have another child, stay positive and kick anxiety up the arse. That's what I'm trying to do!!

Nina xx

sammie23
17-06-10, 20:35
Thanks alot girls.. :hugs: U have both brought a smile to my face. :D