PDA

View Full Version : At last

bluebirds2005
22-02-04, 22:01
Well after my first week on citalopram i feel alot less anxious so today i did something i thought i couldnt do anymore i actually played the last half an hour of a football match which would of been unthinkable last week because the last time i played was 6 months ago and i had chest pains which i thought was a heart attack but which ended up being a panic attack and since then ive been terrified of having chest pains if i played again so didnt bother which totally destroyed me because ive played football all my life so just watching my mates play killed me and i ended up with bad depression but today i felt good and decided that it was time to give it a go even though im in agony now with aching legs it was worth it no chest pain feeling good and looking forward to maybe an hour next week

g e j Atkinson

Meg
22-02-04, 22:13
Excellent . What a good day. May there be many more .

Meg

bluebirds2005
22-02-04, 22:16
yeah thanx i no theres still a long way to go and a lot of hard work ahead but its a start and its made me beleive that i can actually beat this and get my life back on track

g e j Atkinson

sarah
22-02-04, 22:45
Hi gareth

Good for you mate! You are definately going the right way, all this positive thinking and doing and you will do alright. So what you may have a bad day here and there but at least you can look back and see what you have acomplished this last few days.

Excellent stuff!!!!

love Sarah
xx

nomorepanic
22-02-04, 23:27
Gareth

Great news eh? Doesn't it feel good to have a great day.

You keep on striving for more ok?

Nicola

bluebirds2005
23-02-04, 02:39
yep ill certainly try my best

gareth

apricot
23-02-04, 11:52
That is really good to hear!

Nikki

Turn 'what ifs' into 'I can' and you will.

sadie
23-02-04, 21:11
Gareth,

Im so pleased for you and wish you many more happy days for the future. Keep up the good work.

sadie