PDA

View Full Version : so.worried

minnie h
18-06-10, 09:58
hi guys. Im so worried about 4wks ago i had my oxygen levels checkd and it woz 96% but i just read sum posts here and it said that ther oxygen levels wer always 99%, is mine low.does it mean thers sumthing bad wrong with me? The nurse that did it said it woz fine! i woz in a kind ov half panic attack while she woz taking it.cud panic lower oxygen abit? Plz reply i think i mite go to the hospital. hope every1s ok! X x

gypsywomen
18-06-10, 10:32
this is norma.l rate levels are normal at 95%-100 some people who smoke have 90% so please dont worry x

minnie h
18-06-10, 10:57
thank u gypsy thats calmd me abit,iv just been and had it dun again and it woz 95% :-s,thank u again tho x x

gypsywomen
18-06-10, 11:00
your welcome your oxygen fine

anthrokid
18-06-10, 16:26
Heya Minnie,

Yes, it's ok. Lower oxygen at that level can definitely be caused by anxiety :) Depending on how you breathe when you panic or feel anxious you can either have increased oxygen levels or lower. 95% is still a fine level to be at. They would have told you if it was anything at all to worry about. :) Hope that reassures you a bit! I have no idea what mine is, and it's never worried me!