PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE!!

Lucy36
13-02-06, 11:09
Well Hi guys,

I havent posted for a while so i thought i would today.. ive been doing so well recently getting out and about myself , i started going to the gym to try and get fit.. but im putting on the weight instead of getting it off... mmmm work that one out!!.. i have made a few good friends from the stress management course i done lately and we go shopping, swimming (although i cant swim, so i just doggy paddle in pool lol), and even started going to the bingo on a sunday night, went for 1st time last night and won a tenner.. wow.. i do have days like today i wake up and the bloody anxiety is there.. but i seem to be getting stronger enough to cope with it.. i just carry on and do whats to be done... i am seeing a counsellor now have been for 4 weeks now.. shes great going back to my past talking about my family mum, etc.. getting things right off my chest.. and to be honest i do break down crying.. but i feel its a release... she doesnt think i suffer agoraphobia.. shes thinks its my confidence and insecurity thats wrong with me.. thats how i rely on people instead of i should bloody be relying on myself... so im working on it...

I have to say months ago too, i couldnt drive the car into the city centre or on dual carriageways but other half said he was fed up driving and given me that wee bit of a push.. and i done it dual carriageway for 2 mins and drove car right into Glasgow city centre.. no panic.. nothing.. couldnt believe it, but anyway i done it...

For those of you who doesnt know im also engaged now.. no wedding date yet.. wanting to take my time and enjoy being engaged.. im moving house soon hopefully by the end of this year so when we move into new house then we;ll set a date for the wedding...

Well for my friends on here I hope everyones doing ok... we will all have our up and down days... but always try to keep positive... we will all get there in the end.. just one day at a time...

Take care all
Love Lucy xxxx :D

tammyg
13-02-06, 11:47
Lucy,

Glad things are looking up for you. It's lovely to hear you are doing so well and have lots to look forward to. Well done!

Tammy x

Piglet
13-02-06, 12:28
Well done hun - I am so glad to hear its all going well, it's nice to get success story posts. Well done on the tenner too :D:D:D

Love Piglet xxx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

looby
13-02-06, 18:09
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well done you! knew you could do it!!!!

And congratulations!

LooBy not LooPy!!!!

xxxxxx

Karen
13-02-06, 18:43
Well done for all your progress Lucy.

Karen

"I love you in a place where there's no space or time
I love you for in my life you are a friend of mine
And when my life is over remember when we were together
We were alone and I was singing this song for you."

Keitharcher
13-02-06, 19:29
Lucy

What good news that everything is going well for you, as for the weight gain its proabably muscle, muscle weighs more than fat but doesnt stick as much

Keith

nomorepanic
13-02-06, 19:42
Lucy

Well done on all you have achieved so far. Sounds like you are doing really well on all accounts.

Nicola

samjane
14-02-06, 06:29
Well done Hen, I New you could do it.

Text me sometime so we can catch up.

Love & Light

Sam x

carldourish
14-02-06, 17:20
Hi Lucy, Great progress girl, especially Glasgow centre & engagement. All the best.

Carl

Lucy36
15-02-06, 10:01
Hi guys, thanks for replying to me... ive had a ****ty few days... just feeling really down in the mornings... think its the anxiety and depression thats come back.. but wat the heck im so fed up with it... i knew over the last couple of months it was just too good to be true, me doing so well... im just praying to god that it doesnt last too long.. and im still trying my hardest to get out of the house.. im supposed to be going to the college tonight to sit my other module... oh i really dont know what to do...!!! im sitting here just now waiting on my pal phoning to go to the gym but honestly guys i feel just like lying down and going to sleep... the tiredness is back again with the thoughts going round in my head...

Oh i;ll be ok
just trying to think positive...

lucy x

sillymoo
15-02-06, 12:51
great to hear ur doing so well.well done you!and as for today dont look at it that your back to square one its just a bad day try and keep motivated or the depression will take hold i know its hard but the more you do to keep you busy the better you will feel.keep your chin up and keep fighting it will pass take care mooxXx

Tomimo
15-02-06, 21:53
Well done - what an inspirational post! It sounds like things are going really well for you.

Congrats on the engagement too!

Annie x

lilac kitten
15-02-06, 22:28
Fantastic, well done. I'm totally with you on the dual carriageway thing so really really well done!

LK
x