PDA

View Full Version : Sinus Infections and Nausea

CrazyCool
13-02-06, 13:56
I am just starting to get over a sinus infection, but the past few days I have felt really sick to my stomach - nausea. Has anyone else ever felt like this - is it normal??

Thanks.

jackie
13-02-06, 14:27
nausea is totally normal either in anxiety or sinus. my sis suffers terribly with her sinuses and feels so naseaus with it

hope this helps

jackie

Piglet
13-02-06, 15:28
Yes and I wondered if it could be to do with swallowing too much muscus [Ugh]!!

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Allie
15-02-06, 23:54
I am in exactly the same boat as you are! My sinuses are blocked and the accompanying nausea is a pain in the gut (hehe)! I've got a kind of post nasal drip which occurs after an infection when all the snotty stuff drips down your throat and into you stomach, bypassing the nose so you can't blow it. All the plegm from you nose and sinuses therefore ends up in stomach and your body processes it from there, causing stomach upsets, nausea and vomiting. Its the glands in the stomach/throat that kick into action that make you feel so sick all of the time.

THE VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD IS NOT THE VOICE OF GOD. IT JUST SOUNDS LIKE IT THINKS IT IS! Cheri Huber

Henry_Rollins
16-02-06, 03:09
I was on antibiodics over a month ago for a sinus infection and I am still having PND issues. My throat is loaded with mucus. It has ben getting better as I have been popping Mucinex. Look into it!