PDA

View Full Version : light headed and spaced out

dreena
20-06-10, 14:21
why am i feeling so bad today? ive suffered so bad with anxiety in the past, it come and gone, but now its back worse than ever. ive got three children to look after so i cant afford to feel like this

sjr1969
20-06-10, 17:18
bless you, its hard isnt it. Do you feel anxious or is the symptoms that are bothering you? I can sympathise. I have 3 children youngest being 8months and i feel so bloody ill. Feel really fluey but not sure if it is a bug or the anxiety symptoms. I wish i could just curl up on the settee and sleep but thats not an option is it!?

sarah x

PanchoGoz
20-06-10, 19:19
Tell yourself at least you have your children to keep you going :)
Unlike me who only has this stupid website to talk to.
I find I get one bad day. Have a bath, a nice meal and a sleep and see if you feel better in the morning.

beebutterfly91
21-06-10, 02:20
Hey there :) I hope this feeling doesn't become regular for you , but if it does, see your doctor? I know that it might not be what you want with your children but I've been taking medication for that silly thing 'depression' for a while now and if I'm honest I feel a bit of a failure, particularly to my loved ones, but at the end of the day your not, strength is putting your hands up and saying, Hey! I feel crappy! and your family etc just want you better :) x Im a bit new to this! So hope that sounds okay and helps :) x

chai
23-06-10, 13:39
i used to get this VERY badly and turned out it was anaemia. so make sure you are eating well.
i still get in sometimes.. in fact i had it today. it was awful i suddenly thought i was going to pass out. but now i know when anxiety is up to its tricks so i talk to myself ( internally of course i think i am crazy i certainly don't need anyone else thinking the same!) and say relax, calm down, there is nothing wrong, breathe ( then i take deep breaths). tell yourself its only anxiety its only anxiety... drink water... it will pass.
maybe see someone about it?
and this is to the butterfly person above: YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!!!! depression and anxiety isNOT something you can help... it IS something you can CONTROL. so you are a champion for taking control of it and fighting it and carrying on with your life.

Gingergirl
30-06-10, 14:53
wen u say u have anaemia, do you know wat is causing it?

i have mild anaemia but normal iron status and no thallasemia (yes i went for all the blood test)...the doc says it is normal, mayb due to diet or heavy periods..

however i feel dizzy all the time i am juz wondering if i have sum sort of other sickness...typical anxiety i know but the doctors say i am normal so whats up with all this dizziness