PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding between periods...

emmax
21-06-10, 15:27
Hi everyone,

I was panicky today and have been having upper abdomen pain which I thought might be because I had too much to drink over the weekend!!! (Stupid I know)

Anyway not to be too graphic but I ahve just nipped to the loo in work and noticed I am bleeding- 8 days after my period finished. I am now terrified. I have had smear tests and 2 came back abnormal and I had a biopsy a few months back and that came back normal.....

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated as I'm freaking out and am now feeling too panicky to get the bus home :(

xxx

fairyclairy
21-06-10, 16:13
Hi,

I have this... are you on the pill? Im on the cerezette pill and have irregular periods.. and i get spotting between periods.. not full on bleeding, but enough to need to use something! Try not to worry, just keep your eye on it, but again.. i have this and heard it can be quite common!x

PokerFace
21-06-10, 16:47
I had bleeding inbetween my period once and terrible period pains with no bleeding too, turned out to be because I was ovulating lol! Not many people have heard of it but aparently it's quite common. xx

EDIT: I meant not many people have heard of pain/bleeding when ovulating by the way, not actual ovulation lol :D x

MoonlightFire
06-07-10, 18:00
I have had this. I've had spotting and extra bleeds of brown coloured/end of period blood a couple of days after a period has finished. Mine was something called 'break-through bleeding' which happens from time to time in healthy women. I also had abdominal pain at the same time but I think that was anxiety. Also I often get pain during ovulation and sometimes some blood. Our bodies can do strange things. I suggest going to the Doc just to get reassured...they'll make you feel better about it :)

SHYGIRLAJB
06-07-10, 19:20
Hi,

I have this... are you on the pill? Im on the cerezette pill and have irregular periods.. and i get spotting between periods.. not full on bleeding, but enough to need to use something! Try not to worry, just keep your eye on it, but again.. i have this and heard it can be quite common!x

Do you get the pain as well ?? With the spotting, ??

fairyclairy
06-07-10, 21:03
Do you get the pain as well ?? With the spotting, ??

Yeah i can sometimes get discomfort.. not so much, pain... but a definate discomfort, full, dragging feeling in my lower stomach near ovaries x

dodgerwoman
06-07-10, 23:26
i was bleeding between my periods a week now they have stop i am haveing pains that come and go i have had blood test they are all ok i have gallstones i am worry that i have cancer