PDA

View Full Version : ricola lemon mint sweeties

vicky23
22-06-10, 14:52
these are little sweets that you get in a tube from holland and barretts, I was going to by some rescue remedy losenges but they were £4.50 and I'm a tight wad lol so anyway I was paying for something else and saw these which were 62p for a pack and they're 'soothing and refreshing' lemon balm which is a herb known for it's sedative properties. I suck them when going to shops and I really think they work to take the edge off. I went to ASDA this morning and normally I'd be panicky but today I was fine :)
so for 62p why not give them a try and see how they work for you :) nice tasting too

Going home
22-06-10, 16:41
Thanks for the tip Vicky, i'll look out for them when next in town :)

Anna xxx

elliottmatthew
12-07-10, 05:10
Great information so any one aware about this and I prefer this because Ricola Breath Mints are fresh, delicious and a little bit chewy.In future I hope that posting more stuff like wise if you have.

maxypan
01-01-11, 12:47
Ricola's sugar-free drops move toward in a variety of flavors and this is my appraisal of the Lemon Mint flavour. You can purchase them in Holland and Barrett, Sainsbury's and a few other shops but they are frequently hard to track down. In Sainsbury's they cost £1.22, their price tends to differ from 99p to £1.50 depending on where you purchase them.