PDA

View Full Version : Ladies please- pain in left breast

CJA09
24-06-10, 09:42
For about a week now I've had a sore pinching pain on the inside of my left breast, right of my nipple. I have a check and good feel and can't feel anything like a lump but what if it's deeper? (I have a large chest, G cup)
I don't get periods because of the type of contraceptive pill I take but have had spotting last few days.
Really worried as it's an isolated area of my breast that's sore not the whole breast!? Please help!

blueangel
24-06-10, 09:52
Hi CJA

Not sure how much I can tell you to help you; however you hear about things like blocked milk ducts which I suppose could cause a localised pain like that, but I've no idea whether they will clear themselves without any other help. Can you get in to see your GP reasonably quickly? He or she may well be able to put your mind at rest.

gypsywomen
24-06-10, 10:00
i agree maybe best to see gp ,hormoe inbalance can cause this ,,could soon be sorted out for you by gp

stacy1912
24-06-10, 10:02
hi there

I wouldn't worry too much but get in with the GP when you can. I recently went with a problem I had been having with my nipple looking strange and sharp pains in my breast, she examined me and said all ok and that pain is often caused by something totally benign. Always best to get your breasts examined by the doctor. I really struggle to check my own as they are that lumpy at times, which makes me panic.

Take care xx

GreekGirl
24-06-10, 11:56
You could try having a Digital Infrared Thermal Image of your breasts without the radiation of a mammogram, only available privately for some reason.

CJA09
24-06-10, 17:59
Thank you everyone! I'm hoping it's just cause my bodies decided to have a period!? Can't help but feel anxious and worried though! But your all right I should see my gp. Thanks everyone for replying :)