PDA

View Full Version : Head Issues......:-(............

ScaredCaz
24-06-10, 21:12
Hi All

Still having issues with my head and most days i can bat it off but sometimes my mind starts to wonder whether it is something serious

I have head pressure nearly all the time sometimes it makes me feel woozy and a little unsteady i never feel like i am going to faint or anything but i swear i can feel pressure moving around my head i also get the odd shooting pain

It is worse when i have been out in the sun i get some form of headache every day if its warm if its raining i just get head pressure does anyone think this is my sinuses like the doctor said? could it be some kind of hayfever? painkillers really dont help so i am not sure what to do it feels worse around my ears they feel blocked or plugged

I would be grateful for everyones advice thanks

guitarpants
24-06-10, 22:28
Honestly, who knows. I still have this after 10 months and I've been to multiple doctors, neurologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, and otolaryngologists (ear, nose and throat) and none of them have an answer for it. Many, many tests too. There just seems to be no good answer for it. I hope it goes away on it's own.

Boxerharvey
25-06-10, 09:10
Yes ive suffered on and off for years with head related aches and pains but the last 2 weeks ive been getting pressure pains. Sometimes they are really bad and make me want to be sick and make me panic sometimes they are just niggley. I also suffer from headaches which pain killers dont touch and severe brain fog & anxiety that im losing my marbles.

Saw a neurologist a few years ago who put me on Amilitriptylene but the last 2 weeks its been so bad. Going back to the docs in 3 weeks but i guarantee he says its just anxiety. At the moment im just trying to ignore it as best I can to see if it just disapears but sometimes its just so hard not to think that there is nothing seriously wrong.